Is Microsoft Spying on you ??

In the latest version of Windows, Windows 8.1 Windows 10 in the users terms and conditions, Microsoft stated that they have access to files on our hard disk and should  need be the files will be sent to Law Enforcement agencies and they also said they have a special software used in doing this.
What Software?
This morning when I woke up I thought to my self which other software has full access to your computer files except siri , Sorry I mean Cortana. Immediately I discovered It was Cortana I deactivated it and then I discovered that it's not only Cortana that can be used to keep track of our Files
In other words, If you don't want Windows to keep track of your files, Follow this steps
  • Install Windows 8.1 or while installing windows 10 when you get to final step, Click Customise instead of express settings and you are good to go.
  • Never Activate Cortana.
  • Use Local Account always that is never activate Microsoft account
  • Go to Privacy Settings and Deactivate everything to be on the safe side.

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »