Tiwa Savage Does Not Twerk For Me

The Nigerian reggae sensation Patoranking has revealed his relationships with his colleagues in an interview with The Punch.
In this hot and all-revealing interview Patoranking said that ladies inspired him to start his music career.
Tiwa Savage Does Not Twerk For Me - Patoranking
Patoranking and Tiwa Savage performing
He said that he began singing reggae tunes during his secondary school days so that girls would fall for him.
Pato then talked about his perfomances with Tiwa Savage and Seyi Shay and said that these beautiful ladies do not twerk for him.
He said: “It is not that the female singers just twerk for me, it is a performance and we make sure we give people what they want. Most people think they twerk for me and I get aroused or ‘catch feelings’ but I don’t even respond to stimuli at all. We are just trying to make it look like what they do abroad. You see the likes of Beyonce twerking for Kanye. It is just a stage performance,”
He said that the ladies are only trying to perfect their acts on stage like it is done in the western world. He also said the young boy a lot of people have said is his, is actually his mother’s youngest child and he adores him.
He then went on to reveal that he had no girlfriend. He said: “Pato is single with no girlfriend! And erm this might break your heart.”
He said: “If I tell you that I want to marry right now, would you not lie me down and beat me? I am single and ready to mingle. Right now, I am just concerned about my career and family. Marriage is not in the question for me. I don’t have a girlfriend. I am not a promiscuous fellow and if I ever need to blow off steam, I would rather make use of soap in the bathroom than be with random girls.”
When questioned about his supposed love child, he said: “I don’t have a son; the boy people think is my son is the last born of my mother. He is my brother and he would be ten this year. His name is Rafa. He is my baby brother”.
Patoranking has been in the limelight for just two years now and the Abia state musician has gathered a number of hits on his impressive resume.

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »